Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Lovely Walk




Okay so I went on a walk yesterday which was extremely nice. I wanted to take a few pictures of my walk, but every time I pulled out my camera I totally felt like a tourist so...I only took a few.

1st Picture: This is where I like to get away and have a small piece of heaven...a cappuccino. Glorious!
2nd Picture and 3rd Picture: This is a beautiful cathedral right across from the metro station.
4th Picture: This is a picture of a BEAUTIFUL shop with beautiful china. I took this picture thinking of my Aunt Gayle at home who collects teapots.
5th Picture: I was walking behind this lady with these dogs and the whole time I was trying not to laugh. Those dogs are HILARIOUS. The way they walk, the sounds they make, and the way the owner talked to them just made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment